The Northwestern Ohio Synod is currently searching for a Director of Leadership Development and Congregational Care who will:
- Serve God by sharing in the mission of the NWOS through equipping, developing, and strengthening lifelong learners and strong, mission-minded leaders
- Implement strategies that assist the NWOS in its transformation to a discipling culture
- And provide care and guidance to congregations in times of transition, conflict, stability, and growth.
This position is open to both lay and ordained leaders who hold at least a Bachelor’s (BA) degree, however a theological degree (M. Div., M.T.S., S.T. M., and/or roster equivalent) is of great value. The full position description is below.
To apply, please follow this process:
- Submit the online application, comprised of several questions and the submission of a cover letter and resume
- Complete the Spiritual Gifts Survey
The Search Team greatly looks forward to reviewing all applications. After this initial review, you will be contacted if more information is requested, such as the submission of Rostered Ministers Profile if applicable.
All applications are due by July 5, and interviews will be conducted in mid-July